K Hong, Ph.D.
Golden Gate Ave, San Francisco, USA
Education : Seoul National Univ. / Carnegie Mellon / UC Berkeley
Worked at Lawrence Berkeley National Labs
Projects : Major League Baseball streaming / AWS DevOps
Interests : DevOps / Data Visualization / Deep Learning
Recently, I launched a couple of new sites powered by different frameworks. They are still in their nascent stages:
- epicmath.com : AngularJS/Node, on conceptual mathematics.
- einsteinish.com : Django 1.8.7 - on quantum physics and Universe.
- pytune.com : Django 1.8.12 - Personalized rss content aggregator
- xqueeze.com : Spring 4 framework on Tomcat 8 - planning to merge with AngularJS
- pygoogle.com : Ruby on Rails 4 - tapping Google services with Python
- xophist.com : Laravel 5 - lots of pictures (Amazing places on our planet)
- memonimo.com : Flask - blogging app, akadrone.com with postgresql/redis/angular, xsama.com with Flask-Social login, pykey.com using Python Tornado, ahaman.com with embedded machine learning (sentiment analysis) via Flask, etaman.com Flask blogging app with dashboard & mysql.
- cruxlynx.com : Java/Scala Play framework app with Angular
- akaml.com : MEAN Stack with passport via Docker micro service - Machine Learning (Deep learning / Natural Language processing), pytato.com : Node with React (react starter kit), aifoci.com : Meteor with React (subscription)